Dr. Elizabeth Heath grew up in Richardson, Texas and graduated with honors from Baylor University with a BS in Health Sciences. She then earned her D.D.S. degree from the University of Texas School of Dentistry in Houston. After graduating from dental school, she was one of only seven students accepted to one of the nation’s top orthodontic residency programs at the University of Texas School of Dentistry in Houston. There she completed a two year residency program and earned a Masters of Science in Dentistry and Certificate in Orthodontics.
Dr. Heath has worked on multiple research projects helping to advance the field of orthodontics and her Master’s research was accepted for publication in the American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, the leading research publication in the orthodontic field. She also keeps up to date on the latest orthodontic developments and attends Continuing Education courses around the country.
Certificate in Orthodontics; University of Texas School of Dentistry, 2016
- Masters of Science in Dentistry; University of Texas School of Dentistry, 2016
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery; University of Texas School of Dentistry, 2014
- Bachelors of Science in Health Sciences; Baylor University 2010
- J.J. Pearce High School; Richardson, Texas 2006
- American Association of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- Greater Houston Dental Society
Outside the Office
Dr. Heath and her husband, Andrew, met while attending Baylor University and have been married since 2010. Andrew will complete his D.D.S. degree at UT School of Dentistry in 2018. When they are not talking dentistry, they enjoy the beach and spending time with family and two rescue dogs, Molly and Scotch.